From VyOS Wiki
VyOS is a community-driven project. No legal entity is backing or controlling it.
Patches are accepted from everyone, as long as the code is not outstandingly buggy.
- Take responsibility for release planning, schedules, infrastructure etc.
- Have write access to all project repositories.
Currently the maintainers are:
- Daniil Baturin
- Kim Hagen
- Alex Harpin
- Work on specific components they are interested in.
- Have write access to specific repositories.
Currently they are:
- Patrick van Staveren (AWS machine image)
- Jason Hendry (IPsec)